by:    

Alpha Gam is the Gamma Phi of old row

Posted By: Truth
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Somebody really hates AGD.

By: wow
by: !!!   

I was thinking the same! This is like the third negative post in as many days!

By: !!!
by: hateful   

So it's negative to be compared to Gamma Phi? And you don't see that that statement as hateful? You're not a very nice person.

By: hateful
#2by:    

The point of your entire post is? It doesn't sound positive or uplifting. Just go away please.

By: And....

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

This is only a slam if you take it as one. Gamma Phi and Alpha Gam share many positive characteristics -- a great sisterhood, involved members who are proud of their chapter and do a great job of representing their sorority on campus and beautiful new houses. They are both houses where most girls would be happy. Both are supportive environments not known for drama. It is more insulting to say that the post means "somebody really hates AGD" than it is to say that "Alpha Gam is the Gamma Phi of new row." Embrace the Panhellenic spirit and read the original post as a positive comparison -- even if that isn't what the person who originally posted intended.

By: Different Take
#4by:    

Gamma Phi and AGD are both great houses and would be top houses at a lot of universities.

By: my opinion
by: LOL   

Don't kid yourself, Gamma Phi would be dead last at other universities.

By: LOL
by: hateful   

I can't believe the level of hatred on here.

By: hateful
#5by:    

Jealous much?

By: ?
#6by:    

Sadly, I don't believe there is jealousy involved.

By: to ?
#7by:    

I have never met an Alpha Gam or a Gamma Phi lady that I did not like. I realize this post was made to be rude, but I honestly cannot see it as such. Both houses have super sweet, unique, intelligent ladies. Anyone would be lucky to be a part of either sisterhood. Just because you did not find your place in either of these houses, does not mean they are somehow inferior. Rather than hiding behind the guise of anonymity to disrespect another sisterhood, maybe you should take a step back and think about what that says about you as a person. I would also maybe consider thinking about how poorly you represent your own sisterhood.

By: AXO Active
#8by:    

anyone that has set foot in either house would realize that they are not alike. Honestly everyone talks down on alpha gam this year because they had such a good rush and got one of the best pledge classes. no house should be put down on this forum, especially not just because someone else is jealous.

By: seriously
by: In fact   

(And here is another commonality -- both Alpha Gam and Gamma Phi supposedly got really great pledge classes this year.) Honestly all the houses are pretty much alike -- not just Gamma Phi and Alpha Gam, but every house on campus. All the houses on campus have pretty girls, smart girls, girls involved in lots of campus activities, in state girls, out of state girls -- every variable can be found in every house. Especially once everyone is in "the uniform" -- norts and a big shirt -- you really cannot tell what house any particular girl belongs to. If you made the "top" houses rush out of one of the "bottom" house's facility, I guarantee you the girls coming through rush wouldn't notice the that the occupants of the house had completely changed. Think I am wrong? Take a look at Gamma Phi's facebook page. They have a large number of really cute girls and they seem to have a ton of fun together.

By: In fact
by: !!   

^this

By: !!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.