facebook

rush

by:    

I'm a senior this year and really like zeta. Any advice to help me out with rush next year? I just want to know in advance, so i don't freak out! Thanks!

Posted By: Senior
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

well the fact that they didn't allow any girls with curves into their pc this year says a lot about them

By: dear little one:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Don't listen to the person above, Zeta is a great house just like every house on campus. Just be open minded. There were houses I hated during Preview and Spring parties that I ended up loving during actual rush. I actually didn't like the house I ended up pledging during Preview. So you may like ZTA now, but you may find your home somewhere else. Just be open minded.

By: here
#3by:    

Be vapid and snobby and pretty and you're in!

By: Well
#4by:    

Zeta received a great well rounded pc this year, so next year's rush will be competitive. Get in the best shape of your life and be pretty and you're in

By: truth tho
#5by:    

Start learning about their philanthropy, breast cancer education and awareness! If you can, find ways to volunteer and get involved in that in your hometown this year. Sororities love people that are passionate about their philanthropies.

By: rush
#6by:    

Zeta is an AMAZING choice. As an active, I can confidently say we have the absolute best sisterhood on the row!

By: zta!
by: Huh.   

You've said vapid twice. Did you forget to change the date on your word of the day calendar???

By: Huh.

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.