facebook

phi mu

by:    

If I transferred here from a different chapter of Phi Mu, would they be required to take me?

Posted By: transfer
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Yes phi mu takes all transfers with the proper grades and are pretty accepting of transfers from what I've heard

By: Yes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

They aren't required to let you affiliate. That's not saying they won't , just saying there isn't a rule that they have to. This site isn't the place to find out, though. You need to contact the chapter's president about this. She can answer your questions and help get the process started.

By: Um No
#3by:    

I'm not a Phi Mu, I'm in a different house and different houses have different rules, but the general rule of thumb is that the President of your former chapter contact Alabama's chapter President and let them know about the situation and that you're interested in affiliating.

In my house, we all vote on whether or not we want to let the girl affiliate after we all get to look at her resume and stuff (we always vote yes. No one's ever been turned down).

By: Guest
by: hi   

this is how my house is too (not a phi mu though). we usually vote yes except this one time there was this super psycho girl who had like 5 restraining orders against her and her president from her old chapter told us not to take her or she'd start fights with anyone so we voted no on her... so unless you're like crazy you'll be fine hahahaa

By: hi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.