facebook

stereotypes

by:    

What is each sorority known for? What's their rep??

Posted By: Curious
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

That's pretty much saying that every house at Bama is filled with undesirable girls. Who knew?

By: hilarious
#2by:    

Written by a true PiPhi! Figures and just sayin

By: Written
#3by:    

Totally not a Pi Phi, I just forgot about them

Pi Phi - Known for being mean girls with an awful sisterhood.

By: OP
by: Not greek?   

So, either you're a Pi Phi or someone who got cut by all the houses. Or you are not in school at Alabama. That would make you: A) a beotch B) buttsore C) a stalker. Then again, you could be a combination of all three.

By: Not greek?
#4by:    

Other than Pi Phi being left off, at least it's fairly unbiased considering you can't really tell who wrote it. Pretty accurate to me.

By: hm
by: really?   

So why are you one here if everyone is horrible? Why waste your time ranking a bunch of losers?

By: really?
#5by:    

Who cares how some bitter sorority hater reviews the sororities. If you are interested in rushing go talk to all of them and hopefully you will click with some girls that could be your sisters.

By: jeez
#6by:    

All houses have their issues. There are great girls in every house, bad girls too. Let's be real here. They are all great house, just find your place. Same goes for the boys houses. Who gives a rats ass!

By: Truth
#7by:    

My sister is a pi phi at a different university and I was wondering what my chances of getting into pi phi or any sorority at Bama are because I have legacy? Also, what are the pi phi's girls like at Bama?

By: :)
by: AtBama   

PiPhis at Bama are very sweet. Being a legacy will get you a second look, but that's about it.

By: AtBama
#8by:    

first comment is actually really accurate. Add in Pi Phi, who is one of the top new row houses, only big partiers with a not so great sisterhood

By: first comment

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.