facebook

go away

by:    

To the lady that loves to call girls "Suzy Snowflake" on this site, it's obvious you don't have a life. You spend hours on Greekrank and GreekChat giving "advice" to the people that have sincere questions. Your "advice" is condescending, vitriolic and spiteful. Get a job! Get some therapy for your obviously unresolved Greek issues. Most importantly, GO AWAY!

Posted By: Bamagirl
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Thank you!

By: Yes!!!
#2by:    

I love suzy snowflake…..

By: barb
by: No    

she is a pathetic troll

By: No
#3by:    

did you stomp your perfectly pedicured little foot and shake your pretty, empty, little head when you had your hissy fit? Sounds like someone struck a nerve and the truth hurts ;)

By: mwah
by: truth   

Struck a nerve sounds like irritation for a good reason. You and your greek chat biddies are just hateful old women who annoy the crap out of people because you're on our website acting like pretentious as(es. It's really just a matter of finding you boring and self-obsessed.

By: truth
#4by:    

Why do you care so much?

By: S. Flake
#5by:    

Smile!

By: No one can stand her
#6by:    

I'm no lady . . . I'm a XO ;)

By: Suzy
#7by:    

Et a
Life

By: Ameng

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.