facebook

making friends

by:    

Hey guys. I'm currently a pledge in a pretty great fraternity. Here's the thing. I'm really quiet and nervous around people I don't know. But ask any of my friends and they'll say I'm the loudest and funniest person. So with swaps coming up can anyone give me advice on how to talk to girls and mostly to bond with my pledge brothers and actives despite nervousness?

Posted By: Help
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

just have to put yourself out there. And getting a few beers and/or shots in ya can only help, if you're in to that

By: You
#2by:    

Girls do the rest

By: Just ask good open ?
#3by:    

MOM, is that you again?
Go play with your own friends!

By: Exasperated
#4by:    

So we just had a swap with phi gam and y'all had great potential but really nothing ended up happening that made the night memorable (I'm tridelt btw). I remember I had several guys offer to get me and my friends a beer and then would leave immediately after. Chat us up, ask where we're from, if all else fails just take funny zaps! There are twice as many girls as there are guys so you should honestly have your pick at all the ladies! Don't be shy just come up to us, really you should be able to get at least one number.

By: Okay
by: As if   

Tri Delts would hang with Pi G

By: As if
by: @As if   

I'm a tridelt pledge, and you do know TriDelt and Phi Gam love each other, right? We call ourselves "Tri Gam"....

By: @As if
#5by:    

get stoned

By: bama
#6by:    

Sounds like you're a little frightened sigma nu pledge who likes to gargle the man juice!

By: Alibama

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.