DG
DZ
Theta
Gamma Phi
Chi O

Posted By: real
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

ZTA went up this year and should, by no means, be considered on par with APhi.

By: Um
by: Sorry   

But all ZTA has going for them over APhi is their history on campus. Other than that they're EXACTLY like APhi: pretty party girls with bad grades and sketchy reps.

By: Sorry
#2by:    

for putting chi o on the bottom. the fact that they took twitter girl still baffles me.

By: thanks
by: ^^^   

indeed

By: ^^^
by: Zaza   

I was starting to think I was the only one that remembered that they took twitter girl and KD you tube girl. Someone still ranks them in top 3 or 4 every time and no one says anything.

By: Zaza
#3by:    

okay kappa, keep telling yourself you're above tridelt

By: lol
by: Zaza   

Wow! Agree on that, too!

By: Zaza
#4by:    

Hahahaha this was so obviously by an pi/adpi. Ranking yourself above Alpha gam? That's just embarrassing.

By: JOKES
by: eh   

most people on campus would definitely agree that alpha gam is below a lot of new row houses. less pretty girls with less of a clue on how to have fun

By: eh
by: JOKES   

everyone would also agree zeta is hands down the best of new row, and they ranked themselves above them. its pathetic.

By: JOKES
by: in my opinion   

I'd say it'd go
Pi phi
alpha gam
ADPi

I'm truly none of these sororities but alpha gam was kinda weird before but got a lot of crazy wild and hot girls (they're technically old row so their top tier no matter what) Pi phi is hard to place BC honestly they're probably the best on new row but not old row. they're really good tho. ADPi is an absolute joke

By: in my opinion
#5by:    

XO only took twitter girl, not yeah yeah baby girl. I don't think they should be on bottom though. I mean they had their mistakes and the fact they took twitter girl still bothers me, but I guarantee if you were to ask any PNM has a general understanding of the sororities reputations, they would choose XO over GPB any day. The rest of their pledge class, Peyton aside, is actually really good. They got a few of my house's rushees.

By: Q

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: hmm   

Then who took yeah yeah baby yeah girl?

By: hmm
by: q   

No one. She dropped out of rush completely and didn't get a bid anywhere.

By: q
by: But   

I thought KD took yeah yeah baby yeah girl?

By: But
by: Yeah Yeah Baby   

Was she cut everywhere or did she drop out? Did she leave Bama? What about her friend?

By: Yeah Yeah Baby
#6by:    

axo, phi mu
kd, kappa, tridelt
chi o, agd
pi phi, zeta
adpi, aopi
dg, dz, aphi
theta, gamma phi

By: this
by: ^   

Perfect.

By: ^
by: try again   

tri delt and agd above kd and kappa
phi mu needs to come down a step
chi o need to come down at least 1 step

I would also say Gamma Phi ahead of Theta

By: try again
#7by:    

Zeta got debatably the best looking pledge class with many of the top wanted girls. Definitely up higher.

By: Ok
#8by:    

Why is adpi being ranked so low? They could actually be old row if it wasn't for their nationals

By: Curious
#9by:    

Everyone keep fighting and pushing themselves higher and higher. You need an ego check, actually. There is more to life than just ranking houses. Geezz

By: Fight, fight , debate
#10by:    

it looks like you just put them in the most random order you could come up with.

By: RU kidding?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.