facebook

alpha phi

by:    

Why do people always rank alpha phi so low? Yes they have like the lowest grades and party a lot, but they have really nice, pretty girls. Each one that I have met are so sweet. They should at least be mid tier or somewhat higher

Posted By: Why
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Why does it matter? If you think they should be higher, then fine, make them higher on your list! What does it matter that someone posts on here. There is a chance they don't even go to school here! Who cares???!!!!

By: APhi
by: Really   

Why does it matter? If you think they should be higher, then fine, make them higher on your list! What does it matter that someone posts on here. There is a chance they don't even go to school here! Who cares???!!!!

By: Really
by: Hey   

By: Hey
#2by:    

low grades, bad reputations.... looks don't mean everything

By: answer
#3by:    

You wanna be in a house with low grades and a bad rep that's your thing. Obvs most other ppl don't agree.

By: If
#4by:    

Listen to the people above. If you Everyone already suspects you're pretty wild if you're an A Phi. Pretty but wild. If you don't mind people assuming the same about you, they're all right.

By: true
#5by:    

Is no wilder than ZTA. They're pretty much the same, actually. Only diff is ZTA was the third house on campus.

By: APhi
by: Agreed   

Yes, and you can add KD and Kappa to the same category as wild.

By: Agreed
#6by:    

Someone has to take the low tier spots

By: Because...
by: @because   

My guess is you don't even go here. They are great girls who only have a bad rep with girls who are afraid of them rising o high on the popularity meter. If they would get their grades in check, it would change everything. Wish they would do it just to shut some of these girls and their mamas up!

By: @because
#7by:    

Because other houses are jealous of how well they have done and continue to knock them down for fear of their own house ranking.

By: Bullies
#8by:    

Who cares what anyone says or thinks about them. If you like them join, if not move on.

By: Who cares
#9by:    

Actually APhi takes girls that the better (and often worse!) houses have dropped because of grade risk or QR (questionable reputation). Guys just look at them as being hot, but sorority recruitment selects for so much more...

By: above

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: aphi   

That is not true. Yes, to some grade risks, but they are awesome fun girls. I know axo took a few grade risk girls! With barely a 3.0. And really why does it matter? I love our house. I love our sisters. I don't get why its ok to make this house seem less than any other house. ITS A SORORITY AT THE UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA!!! Proud to be an Aphi. "no matter the letter, we are all Greek together"

By: aphi
#10by:    

Nothing wrong with Alpha Phi. It's just that our lowest ranked house is so much higher than any other campus's highest ranked house.

By: SmarT
by: alright^   

this phrase needs to stop. I think everyone knows it's quite a stretch to assume that gphi or dg could compete with the top tiers at fsu, ole miss, Tennessee, etc. yes, our greek system is the strongest nationally AS A WHOLE. that doesn't mean our bottom tiers are suddenly golden. if that were the case, then why do so many of you treat them horribly?

By: alright^

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.