facebook

fraternities

by:    

Which fraternities are hot right now and what are the future rankings looking like honestly?

Posted By: Hey
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Since new row is on the rise i would say in the next year or 2, Beta, delta chi, theta chi, sigma chi, and pike are probably gonna be the best

By: Well
by: lol   

I can just see a delta chi taking the time to write this out

By: lol
#2by:    

Regardless of what people on here say, old row is not going anywhere. They will ALWAYS be your best bet. For new row, theta chi, beta, ATO, pi kapp, and pike are strongest, in no particular order except theta chi is the best of new row.

By: Ugh no
by: What!!!   

Beta ato pi kapp and not dx? Well that is interesting my friend

By: What!!!

Delta Chi is not a good fraternity

#3by:    

All I know is that everyone in my sorority is absolutely OBSESSED with Delta Sig. They're the only pledge class that look like men, not boys, and they treat all the girls like princesses. Absolutely in love.

By: really

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

(delta sig pledge posting from paty)

by: drew   

If you're OBSESSED with Delta Sig you need to seriously work on your life.

By: drew
#4by:    

Lambda Chi is on the rise! Their pledge class has a bunch of classy guys that really know how to throw down. Definitely a house to watch out for

By: truth
#5by:    

With most of new students coming from out of state it's no surprise that old row has lost its status.
Most girls really don't care as long as they are treated like ladies.

DKE= A SS holes, yes they have been around a while but that means nothing because they are just looking for a BJ.
Sigma Chi= tool bags... Jerks. The new member class is horrid, drunk boys with a leader who is so in love with himself.
Pi Kapp= sweet guys amazing house!
KA= Good ole boys, kinda simple. Sincere and nice.
DX= Fun, carefree, great dancers really nice guys.
ATO= boyfriend finder
Theta Chi= average boys, they smoke a lot, kinda of a turn off but fun.
Pike= mistreated one of my pledge sisters, hate them!
SN= run
SAE= leaders of the pack, internal troubles with national, every visit is a crap shoot.
Beta= overlooked a lot, love them.
Lamda= eww
Delta Sig= boring
FIgi= okay
Others.... Average

By: This is a riot
by: doubt   

Everyone I've talked to doesn't like DX or ATO. I find it hard to believe that you actually are in a sorority.

By: doubt

every DX self ranker describes them as fun guys that can dance and are nice. Easy to spot..

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.