facebook

axo

by:    

Why is AXO consistently ranked as the top house? I'm asking this seriously. What makes them so special as to get all of the top girls? When I went through rush, they were nice I guess, but they everyone said they're the nerdy girls and their nickname is "alpha christ" why would girls want to be a part of that? And what does that make them too?

Posted By: Why
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Old Row. Believe it or not, people still think that dictates top and bottom houses

By: They're
#2by:    

They have a lot of the hottest, smartest girls. They're probably the most wife material of any sorority.

By: I mean

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: What   

about being doctor material? Or lawyer material? Or news correspondent or mechanical engineering material? The mental narrowness of this post is just shocking in the 21st century. Please bring yourself to the modern world. And don't give another post about "if they are not wife material they are only fit to swing on a pole". Nothing like a female chauvinist pig.

By: What
by: dude   

I didn't say stay-at-home-mom material. You make it sound like marriage precludes a woman from being successful. Try not looking to be offended by everything and anything in the world; you'll be shocked at how much more pleasant your life is.

By: dude
by: oh please   

Guys in college are not looking for wives. Hook-ups, maybe, but getting married is at least ten years away.

By: oh please
by: Ah ha!   

To say that Alpha Chi is the only sorority with decent girls is just plain wrong. To imply all others have no decent moral values is just wrong.

So, listen up all young men that came to this great campus to fetch a wife, this apparently is the place to be, one stop shopping! Go ahead and engage yourself now! Everyone else is busy getting their education and having fun! See ya bye!

By: Ah ha!
by: @what   

Are you saying that women can't be wives as well as doctors or lawyers, etc? What an idiot.

By: @what
#3by:    

Granny is on here talking about wife material again.

By: Granny
by: Thank you!   

Lol lol hehehe. She's been into the liquor again hasn't she?

By: Thank you!
#4by:    

Scolding us for not being wife material. Why doesn't she scold the guys for not being husband material.

By: Drunk Granny
by: If that were the case   

Then there would be no males to marry.

The bittys only want the men from Bama, so sad because that really limits what those grand babies are gonna look like.

By: If that were the case
by: Spelright   

BIDDIEs, not "bitties."
As in "old biddie."
Which has nothing to do with sorority bids.

By: Spelright
#5by:    

I've wondered the same thing? Very nice but just don't get it.

By: Zzzz
#6by:    

Did someone put "wife" them. Using it as a verb? Like corralling them? Are you serious?? Well damn someone should tell the other 2000 girls that pledged other houses, they aren't "wife material". May as well wrap it up now!

By: Seriously
by: too funny   

sounds like farm animals! How about "marry" them? Seems the other sororities have members who seem to get married, but it's not the only thing going on in their lives!

By: too funny

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.