facebook

yes

by:    

Maybe 3 years ago. So much has changed in this year alone. This is the way it works now:

AXO - Phi Mu
DDD-AGD-ZTA
XO-KD- KKG
Pi Phi
ADPi
A Phi - AOPi - DZ
DG - Theta - Gamma Phi

why? Most would agree AXO and Phi mu are always overall the best girls. AGD and ZTA got awesome pledge classes, DDDs been upcoming over the last few years. XO and KD had awful, mistake filled rushes, and kappa is getting more and more ratchet. Pi phi has always been solid, adpi did well at rush, and everyone else stayed the same.

Posted By: how it really is
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

She's right. I'm a guy and I can confirm this is what we think. O, and ZTA had the best pledge class. Hopefully their grades are better than the last three classes.

By: Male
by: Lol   

#obviousselfrankisobvious

By: Lol
#2by:    

I really think people don't give DG enough credit. I think people punish them for being new. I would definitely rank DG above DZ and at least on the same level as Alpha Phi.

I'm not a DG. I'm in an old row sorority people generally think is snobby. But I think they're awesome girls and we should acknowledge how far they've come!

By: no love for DG?
by: oh puhleeeeeze DG   

If you want to know the truth I'd pick Theta or Gamma Phi over DG any day. They're not on here night and day whining. And I think they got better girls, too. People are a little leery of DG because they don't have a proven track record and what they're visible doing is embarrassing.

By: oh puhleeeeeze DG
by: no love for DG?   

I'm a Phi Mu but my roommate is a DG. Just because I'm not one doesn't mean I can't love them...

By: no love for DG?
#3by:    

i can agree

By: yea
#4by:    

Completely agree!

By: Zzz

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

Switch ADPi and Pi Phi. Pi Phi used to be the best new row house, but not anymore. They have a terrible sisterhood and I know girls who would go home crying after dinner because they were all so mean to each other. ADPi is above Pi phi. They definitely got a good PC.

By: Guest
#6by:    

ZTA got a great PC, but they aren't better than KKG. Kappas class was really cute too.

By: Active
by: ya but   

kappas are RATCHET, no one could argue otherwise.

By: ya but
#7by:    

it's cute that you think one PC can bring a couple of houses up so much and push a few houses down so much. but it's not true. #obviousselfrankisobvious

By: Lol
by: Said the   

insecure KD or Kappa. Cute how you think things aren't changing. Bless your heart!

By: Said the
by: duh   

dude it's 1/4 of your house compared to 3/4, next recruitment it'll be 1/3 compared to 2/3...that's in no way a majority

By: duh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.