facebook

theta vs. gamma phi

by:    

am i the only one who thinks that gamma phi will surpass theta next year? they got a good pledge class this year and with the new house, i think when it comes down to gamma phi vs theta, pnms will be way more likely to choose gamma phi. if you have to be in a bottom tier house, they'll probably choose the one with the bigger house, right?

Posted By: just me?
Page 2 of 2
#11by:    

Who the hell cares. Get over it

By: Who
#12by:    

Dear OP,

Did you see in your title you put theta VS gamma phi? You are the exact problem... They don't compete against each other... You create competition rather than a united greek community. How sad.

By: Dear
#13by:    

Bump

By: Bump
#14by:    

Bump

By: Bump
#15by:    

OK, first I'm not in either house. I'm an in-state senior and in a houses that is often at the top of ranks here (not always, but often enough that I feel like people think we're the best). Just basing it on the girls I know (quite a few but certainly not all), I'd say Gamma Phi has already surpassed Theta. For the past two years, they got better classes. How do I know? One year I was a Sigma Rho Chi and the other two I have participated in recruitment for my house which is located on a different street but in the same general area as Gamma Phi and on the same street but different block than Theta. I have had a lot of opportunity to see both groups. This is just an unbiased opinion, and I'm sure other people will have their own opinions.

By: above
by: Yea!   

Good for you that you can make a judgement on houses with 300 plus girls? What exactly is your scientific method for this? Exactly the point.STOP

By: Yea!
by: To above   

She clearly states it's an opinion. The great thing about those is everyone can have their own.

By: To above
by: lol   

so basically you're an alpha chi...

By: lol
#16by:    

Sorry, that last one was to "yea." Read the names wrong.

By: To yea

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#17by:    

Clearly, a Gamma Phi set up this divisive post. It is mean spirited.

By: to just me
#18by:    

Opinions on sites like these destroy the image of how great and inclusive our greek system is. Keep them to yourself or share amongst your sisters, but posting negative things on here gives other school complete false images about our school

By: Opinion

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.