facebook

similarities

by:    

which sororities seem to rush the same girls? there seems to be overlap between alpha phi and dz, alpha gam and adpi, and kappa and phi mu. what do y'all think

Posted By: newgirl
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Phi Mu and Alpha Chi rush the same girls, but they're both top houses so that's to be expected. There is also a lot of overlap between Zeta and Phi Mu, Alpha Chi and Chi O, Pi Phi and ADPi, and GPhi rushes everyone.

By: I've noticed
by: well   

I see the Zeta and Phi Mu thing for sure. The girls who want Phi Mu but get cut will normally settle for Zeta, it seems.

By: well
#2by:    

AOPi and ADPi cross-rush as well. I think cross-rushing is changing along with the increased influx of out of state rushees, especially with the Old Row vs. New Row competition.

By: Also
#3by:    

KD, Kappa, and Tri-Delt cross-rush.

By: Of course

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: well   

this is really funny to me because I went tridelt and I cut (and was cut by) both KD and Kappa after the first round. maybe that's why I don't feel like I fit in with my pledge class!

By: well
#4by:    

To some extent, yes, there's overlap. But it's actually way more random that it used to be.

By: Tank
#5by:    

Obviously cross-rushing occurs, but generally, we know who is kind of rushing a girl based on rumor, but there were girls we were rushing hard and like 5 ended up going another house and we had no idea that it was even happening. It's random a lot. But we would get wind of someone else rushing our girl and we would just have to step it up and hope she does what's best for her.

By: Lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.