facebook

my take on bama sororities

by:    

I feel like based on the girls I see that there are really no rankings any more. Hear me out before you start shouting.

All the houses have quality members, even DG, Theta, and Gamma Phi. (I don't mean that in a mean way; they're just usually listed on here as last). Really, all the houses are great and will probably even get better with the new houses.

I'd rather see houses grouped by ones that are similar. Which are the academic houses, the "Old South" houses, the party houses, the "wife-material" houses, the involved houses, etc.

So what houses would you put together? GO!

Posted By: rankings
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

All of them seem to have some of every type girl.

By: Wellwellwell

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

There goes the DG alum trying to change the topic

By: Bama Facts
by: Funny   

Oh shut up! Seriously!

By: Funny
by: OKthen   

There goes the DDD alum, throwing shade again.

By: OKthen
#3by:    

Yes, all houses have all kinds of girls. But some houses have more of one type than another. Just look at academics. No one would list A Phi as an academic house, for example. But they are consistently listed as a "fun" or "party" house even thought there a certainly academic girls in their house.

By: @1
#4by:    

Wife material. Are you kidding me.

Like any fraternity boy is going to say hmmmmm what house should I visit so I can find a wife. LMFAO

GPA is so crazy. It can change overnight. What you really should look at is what hose has the easy majors.... Teaching, PR ect.

By: This is soooo dumb
by: Yep!   

Agree! Don't think the greek population is spouse hunting. Hahahaha

By: Yep!
by: Yep!   

By: Yep!
by: Cul8ter   

By: Cul8ter
by: Urp   

You keep saying that.

By: Urp
#5by:    

I don't know any that have a majority of girls in one major. But I do know houses that have more girls who would be better at being wives and mothers and houses that have more girls that would be better working in Vegas.

By: well
by: Cul8ter   

Nice! You must be a judge!

By: Cul8ter
by: true   

The easiest are the academic ones. Everyone looks for different things in girlfriends/wives, so that would be harder. Looks overall is probably easier than personalities. Involvement is easy.

By: true
#6by:    

Which house has the most virgins?

By: Yes
#7by:    

Instead of ranting about her poor choice of categories, put some thought into which houses are alike in any category.

By: comparisons
#8by:    

Which are the academic houses?

By: academic
by: Alpha Chi   

It is safe to say AXO consistly has the highest GPA and has for years. That's not to say other houses are bad. Someone will always be at the top and at the bottom. Alpha Phi falls at the bottom consistently. I would venture to guess that high GPA and "smarts" play a big part in AXO recruitment, while Alpha Phi struggles to get the brainy ones. That doesn't mean one is better than the other. They just recruit differently and have different personalities of girls. There are plenty of really smart young women in APhi, and there are girls struggling grade wise in AXO.

The world is made up of different people with different priorities. It doesn't mean one is better than the other when you consider the entire picture.

By: Alpha Chi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.