facebook

facebook parent groups

by:    

Some helicopter moms out there have formed a number of Facebook parent groups. There's a group for UA Parents, for UA Class of 2018 Parents, 2019 Parents, moms of sorority rushees, and now there are Facebook parent groups for sororities.

Beware!

Posted By: Tops
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

what moms of sorority members would even have to talk about.

By: Can't imagine
by: Stpuid   

They talk about their kids. Latest topic - "uniforms" of fraternity pledge classes.

By: Stpuid
by: Buzzer Mom   

Why, we swap notes on which fraternity boys our cupcakes have caught which venereal disease from so they don't keep getting passed around.

By: Buzzer Mom
#2by:    

do you think they will have any social media gaffes?

By: Scary
by: Heckle   

Sure hope so!

By: Heckle
by: Interesting   

I think that is absolutely hilarious. This is the worst year EVER for hover mamas. Is it only going to get worse?

By: Interesting
#3by:    

Links please? This is a gossip site. I don't understand why some posters hold back links or names.

By: The goods
#4by:    

Good. Maybe it will keep them off here!

By: ^

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Proud Momma   

Yes it will keep us off here. We prefer to devote our energy to supportive activities not gossip.

By: Proud Momma
by: What activities   

would you be putting energy into - those of your daughter's house? Unless you are an alum, it's NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!

By: What activities
by: ^^^   

In case you don't know, my daughter and my money are my business.

By: ^^^
by: The Chapter   

and your daughter should be able to tell you everything you need to know. You missed your opportunity to go greek, can't you just let your daughter have her own experience? Talk about taking helicoptering to the next level!

By: The Chapter
#5by:    

Yes, we have our own FB groups now, all so we can "gossip" about our princesses. They are all secret or closed groups so you cannot have access. We have nothing better to do with our time, but occasionally like to get on Greekrank to see wazzup. Enough said!

By: Helicopter Mom
#6by:    

As usual, just say something nice or don't say ANYTHING at all.....just like mom taught us, right? The Golden Rule always works!

By: Of course.
#7by:    

Why do you care what we say or do? Do you not have enough to do? This is why we have to worry so much because of people like you who are only out there to crush their spirit with you malicious gossiping. Back Off!

By: SharkMom
#8by:    

how about Mom Rank? categories just like the sororities: hover moms, black hawk moms, shark moms, tiger moms...just to name a few.

By: Rank the moms?
by: Tank   

I like it.

By: Tank
#9by:    

I HAVE to know what my little darling is doing every minute of the day, in case she NEEDS me! I will not let those mean professors or administrators be mean to her. And those sorority alumnae had BETTER WATCH OUT! My princess will not be made to lift a finger in that sorority house! After all, that is what maids and house mothers are for!

By: Tigermom
by: And now that   

she is in a chapter, I can live vicariously through my daughter, learning all the secret signs and traditions and pretending I am part of it all! After all, I was too lame to receive a bid when I was in college (if I went to college)! Now I can be a cool kid too!

By: And now that
#10by:    

the helicopter moms have flown away.......

By: Looks like

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.