facebook

what to do?

by:    

I was dropped twice. Once freshman year, once sophomore year. I joined 8 on campus organizations last year and still felt like something was missing. So I decided to go greek. I have a clean rep and I made a 3.2 in college. I am also an ex-pageant queen and active in my church. I really desperately want to be in a sorority still, as it is something I dreamed of for a very long time. Is it worth it to rush as a junior or to do spring rush? I'm frustrated because I felt like I was well qualified and knew girls in the houses. I want to be greek so badly and it really hurts to be told I am not good enough TWICE.

Posted By: Frustrated
Page 3 of 3
#21by:    

Goodbye.

By: Wellthen

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#22by:    

Farewell, parting is such sweet sorrow.

By: OKthen
#23by:    

I'd say do what you need to do. If you're unhappy, try ADX or transfer if you feel like you must be greek to be happy. It probably won't happen for you here otherwise. If you don't want to transfer, change your attitude.

By: @OP
#24by:    

The cruelty that is exemplified at Alabama is shocking.

By: Cruelty

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.