facebook

what happened to that chi o snapchat girl?

by:    

Heard she got kicked out?

Posted By: ua
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

curious as well

By: yeah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Yes, she's no longer a member of the chapter - the xo nationals page posted about it

By: Yes
by: rtr   

Pulling her pin is not enough. They need to expel her from the university if they want to make it clear that this kind of crap is unacceptable.

By: rtr
#3by:    

WHAT did she do? & is it the same girl who made the yeah yeah baby yeah yeah KD video?

By: Confused
#4by:    

WHAT did she do? & is it the same girl who made the yeah yeah baby yeah yeah KD video?

By: Confused
#5by:    

She will face disciplinary action from the school as well. They are 2 separate entities. But I'm sure she will withdraw before that happens.

By: She will
#6by:    

I believed the snap chap to be true at first, but after looking at what people are saying about the difference in the two letter g .... I think there is a strong possibility it was photoshopped. I don't use snapchat so not sure how it works, but I imagine it will be pretty easy to figure who did it if it was photoshopped. Until someone comes forward and says they saw the live version, I'll give her the benefit of the doubt. Hopefully Chi omega and the university are being complete in their investigation.

By: I dunno
#7by:    

She got kicked out of chi o. Not sure abut school. She does have freedom of speech and in this case, her speech was been intended to be private. Not much the school can do because of legal issues it would face. People just need to be nice and loving and over half their problems would disappear.

By: True

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.