facebook

new class

by:    

So they have the mean tweet girl and the snapchat girl both in their new class? Classy!

Posted By: Chi O
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

What's going to happen to Chi O? Are they going to have to cob? Are they considered to have made quota?

By: well
by: Ummm   

They have much bigger problems than COB. Lol.

By: Ummm
by: what   

If they're missing that many girls now they need to do something.

By: what
#2by:    

it's going to take XO a long time to recover from snapchat girl AND mean tweet girl. Unbelievable anytime but especially in this year of national attention on Bama rush. wtf happened over there?

By: sad tide
#3by:    

They shouldn't be allowed to COB and pick up other girls because they lost girls due to this issue. They should just have to deal with a smaller pledge class.

By: Consequences
#4by:    

Can Chi O survive this? How?

By: survive
#5by:    

Bump

By: Active

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

I'm wondering the same thing. That's a lot of dues to kiss goodbye!

By: @8
#7by:    

How can someone be so rude and ignorant, I thought sorority girls were held to higher standards.

-disappointed minority Greek at Bama

By: smh
#8by:    

Like I said a few days ago, poor chi o

By: Poor
#9by:    

I doubt that they will lose their charter over this. They have one of the biggest chapters in the country, and Chi O would lose a TON of money if they took away their charter. Not to mention, Chi O is one of the strongest sororities on a national level, so it wouldn't seem logical for Nationals to take Chi O off of Alabamas campus given that we have the biggest Greek system in the country.

By: personally
by: Active   

I feel bad for their new pledges. They will at a minimum be on social probation. I'm sure they are questioning what type of house they chose. So many mistakes and such bad judgment.

by: Not true   

But, please keep posting that if it makes you feel better.

By: Not true
by: Active    

I made sure to say, "I heard" as to imply that I do not actually know numbers because I've no way too. I get you're probably a Chi O and you're just pissed off, but don't take it out on me. Thank you! :)

#10by:    

What about all the dirty rushing Chio did this past week? Girls on my floor were interested in other sororities after their top 200 debacles THEN ended up not preffing at all and then got snap bids from Chio early early Sat morning. Will Panhellenic address this? Sure they got phone calls from Chio actives on instructing them on how to proceed. Another girl on my floor was guaranteed Chio from a hometown active so dropped all other houses after the debacle and ended up with a snap bid to KD. Think Chio should be accountable!! There is a reason for recruitment- glad my sorority I chose and most other houses on campus are ethical and can live with themselves after so many broken promises!f

By: Karma
by: um   

you already posted this and the "girl on your floor" you care so much about did it to yourself and should be ashamed of yourself.

By: um

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.