facebook

serious question

by:    

Serious question: If a girl doesn't drink are there at least a few houses (aside from ADX) that someone would fit in? Just curious cause I see so many of my friends who just pledged talking openly about all the drinking.... Beginning to wonder if every house is like this?

Posted By: Lula
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I'm an Alpha Chi and a few of my sisters didn't drink and no one thought differently of them. Some went to parties and some didn't. The ones who did would just have a cup of water or sprite or something. No one minded at all. And I have friends in other houses who didn't drink. I think you'll be the minority but no one will make fun of you or think badly towards you or anything!!

By: Active
#2by:    

I don't drink and I am an active in a different sorority. I have a good group of friends that don't drink and a good group that do. You might be a minority, but you definitely won't be the only one!

By: Absolutely

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.