facebook

questions

by:    

Hi everyone! I'm an alum who is now too old to know anyone left in my house. I have a few questions I was hoping that someone was a little more connected than I am could answer! I'd appreciate honesty and genuine answers

1. Which houses pledged black women this year? I know all houses offered bids, but I was hoping my house actually pledged one.
2. Why is AGD so low on everyone's rankings? They were always well liked and respected among sororities when I was there
3. Why are the Pi Phis known for being mean and having an awful sisterhood? I didn't graduate too too too long ago, and this is shocking to me. They were awesome girls when I left

Thanks so much!

Posted By: Interested
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

1. I believe every house pledged at least one woman of color this year. I know some houses took more than one. Good for them!
2. I don't think there's a specific reason that AGD is ranked so low, I think that they're just getting overshadowed by other houses. They're definitely still respectable, especially for those who are all about "Old Row, New Row." but houses that are nationally stronger like Zeta are definitely starting to shine brighter than they have before while AGD remains somewhat stagnant.
3. I had a friend who was a Pi Phi and she came home crying and upset almost every night after dinner at her house because she said her sisters were just really mean to her. She said they're almost all just really catty and think they're better than everyone, so there's a lot of drama and stuff, which makes for an awful sisterhood. Just things like that make them known for being mean girls.

By: Active
#2by:    

Hey Alum, how do you know where any girl preferred AGD? Especially bring 'unconnected'.
From the looks of their new pledges they did exceptionally were as always.

By: Um

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

OP is troll trying to gather info. Don't feed the trolls. All these silly posts are probably from the same troll that lives, eats, and breathes this website.

By: Op
by: puhleeeeze    

Go back to greekchat where you will be appreciated. This site is for college girls.

By: puhleeeeze

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.