facebook

uh

by:    

Was anyone else shocked by Gamma Phi's new pledge class?

Posted By: bidday
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I was stunned by how crazy huge it was.

By: Well
by: A   

And crazy good too. People need to stop living in the past and give them the respect they deserve.

By: A
#2by:    

I just looked at their tumblr. When did they get so good?????

By: tumblr
by: yup   

Looked at their tumblr the other day. Not gonna lie, it's hot.

By: yup
#3by:    

This is the same person posting and replying to make it look like a conversation. Trying to convince herself maybe?

By: ha ha
by: Love   

You mean like how youre the same bully posting over and over to bash them?

By: Love
#4by:    

With several houses choosing to pledge in state girls at a rate far out of proportion to the rate that they are represented in rush, the houses that are most highly out of state have a great choice of girls who are overlooked because those same Alabama heavy houses also have to make the heaviest cuts after the first round and they cut great girls they never noticed because they were not on their in state radar. So when the dust settles and the pledge class photos are posted, people are shocked because it turns out that not all the pretty girls at UA live in Mountain Brook. People are shocked because it turns out that many of the out of state girls who choose Alabama are just as cute and accomplished as in state girls. People are shocked because it turns out that the vast majority of girls who go through rush could be a fit for any house on campus. The girls in Gamma Phi have always been great. People just need to open their eyes.

By: Obviously

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

They still suck. They had the worst pledge class by far again. Stop talking about yourself gphi

By: Gphi
by: LOL   

Keep living in the past bitter girl. They killed it. Props to them. LOL

By: LOL
by: Preach it    

You rock

By: Preach it
#6by:    

the new gphi girls are so good

By: gphi
#7by:    

I noticed 6 houses that had lots and lots of pretty girls. Some were jaw dropping.

KKG
DZ
DG
AXO
GPB
AP

I think it's wonderful the traditional houses are overlooking them.

By: Not just GPB
by: I would add   

ADPi

By: I would add

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.