facebook

bids

by:    

I pored my heart out to my favorite sorority on pref night and wasn't given a bid by them. I was just wondering why not? They aren't a top tier or super selective house and I've had great conversations with them all week; I really thought we had a connection.

Posted By: Heartbroken
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

We voted the night before pref. we truly loved everyone that came through our house pref round, but we voted and made our lists before pref even happened so if you just made a good connection on pref then that's why.

By: Active
#2by:    

Be happy where you are. Seriously, as the weeks go on you will see that things are not always how they appear to be during recruitment and you probably ended up in the right place, even though it may not seem that way right now. Get involved in your new sorority! Make friends! Get to know everyone and have fun! Being in any sorority at Bama is better than being a GDI. Good luck!

By: Me
#3by:    

Did you get a bid anywhere?

By: uh oh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Bama   

If she maximized her options she did. If she thought she was too good for any other sorority she and suicided then she has no room to complain.

By: Bama
#4by:    

In the lower their houses the girls are real and it is very common for them to have lots of perfect matches after pref. this-leaves less room for round two matches. It's not that they didn't like you, probably more that they girls they picked connected with a few more member than you did. That can make a stronger connection and higher matches.

By: Often

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.