facebook

which one

by:    

Which house is known for having a better sisterhood. I know both of them have great and not great girls, but I'm wondering who is known for the better sister hood?
Delta Zeta or Alpha Chi Omega? These are the two houses that are my favorite that I preffed

Posted By: PNM
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

From what I hear they both do. You really don't hear a lot of drama coming from either of these houses.

By: Honestly

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Impressed 1000% by DZ
They just gush with sisterhood. The shaved heads to support a sister. They gave up social event money to help her out.
They accept a sister no matter what, even if one has troubles they embrace and help her.
I love my house too but I admire the DZ bond.

Both are full of nice girls and it depends who you connect with.

By: I have been
by: Agree   

They are both nice but is you are asking about sisterhood, DZ stands out.

By: Agree
by: Haha   

Oh ok DZs.

No way would anyone chose DZ over AXO

By: Haha
by: I have been ..   

^^
Just to clarify I am an AOP.

And if you paid attention or even went to UA you would agree with my answer to the question. We all have sisterhood some stronger than others. Truth no house has shown more unselfish sisterhood behavior in the last two years than DZ. That is a strong sisterhood helping sisters in good and bad times.

I love my AOP sisters and would not change anything, but I do admire to good things in lots of houses.

By: I have been ..
#3by:    

Yes! DZ stronger sisterhood! Nationally ranked top 10!

By: Truth
#4by:    

on social probation....

By: still
by: Nooo   

DZ is not on any kind of probation.

You are thinking of Pi Phi.

By: Nooo
#5by:    

So which one did you get?

By: A
by: AXO girl   

I chose Alpha Chi! I'll never know what dz sisterhood is like, but I couldn't have asked for more welcoming older girls yesterday, so I'm thinking I made the right choice! Thank you guys for your commentary!!

By: AXO girl

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.