facebook

what does this mean

by:    

I'm not looking for you guys to tell me what house I should choose or anything, but I'm preffing Alpha Chi Omega, Alpha Phi, and Pi Beta Phi. I love all of these houses, but when I was talking to my Rho Chi about choosing and how I felt about these houses, she just said "wow well that's an interesting combination" and the way she said it just kind of bothered me. Does anyone know what this means or why she would say something like that? She kind of made me feel like I'm inferior in some way because of the houses I chose? Any input would be appreciated.

Posted By: PNM
Page 2 of 2
#11by:    

I rushed last year and got the same reaction when i preffed DDD, PiPhi, and Alpha Phi. All 3 houses were very different, but I could still see myself in all 3... Don't worry about what your Rho Chi said!

PS. I'm curious, what did you end up going?

By: i feel you girl

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.