facebook

houses

by:    

is DG just establishing themselves and thats why they are bottom tier? or why?

Posted By: seeking truth
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

It the shiny house.
They are just awkward girls.
They are not so with it.

Many post on here to give more details, keep looking

By: The only good
#2by:    

DG got kicked off of campus years and years ago for running a prostitution ring through their house, now they're back. They get a bad rap because they have a strange array of girls, but they have a strange array of girls because they're so new and none of the "top PNMs" want to go to such a new house. I think in another 20 years they have the Potential to be great.

By: well
by: ....   

excuse me?

By: ....
by: @....   

Which part should I clarify?

By: @....
by: Um   

Can you say troll? They had issues but they weren't running a prostitution ring

By: Um
by: LOL   

Totally untrue. What are you smoking? They left campus then because their numbers were low.

Now they have a random mix of girls because they're still newer. I don't think they'll get any better in the near future but it's better than being a GDI.

By: LOL
by: Never   

cease to be amazed at the creativity that pops us on this site!

By: Never
by: Hmmmm   

That's bs and you know it. They just got too small and undesirable. No scandal at all. Quit making up ridiculous stuff it only makes you look dumb.

By: Hmmmm
by: Says   

The non greek troll is at it again. If she were an active she wouldn't have time to be posting right now. Go away! You have as much hate as the devil himself.

By: Says
by: Um, no.   

DG left campus in '78 because of low numbers. Sigma Kappa voted to surrender their charter due to internal issues.

By: Um, no.
by: Guest   

Internal issues such as all being lesbian together

By: Guest
by: lOl   

Internal issues meaning a big argument among members leading to a split in the house.

Guys love to cause drama and then claim girls are too catty to each other.

By: lOl
#3by:    

Prostitution? That is not true. You are such a liar.

By: Wow
by: Again   

They left because of low numbers. All you have to do is look through some Corollas from the mid to late '70s to see that they were way smaller than the other houses.

By: Again
#4by:    

Umm no I know a ton of og alumni still alive... Where do y'all get that mess???

By: excuse me
by: Lol   

Apparently Judy Bonnet, DG alum and president of the University of Alabama, is not only a zombie but also a former prostitute. People, don't believe the garbage you read on this site!

By: Lol
#5by:    

They are not a lower tier. They are middle and holding their own. I don't know why anyone would come on this site for information. They are new and still establishing themselves. But anyone currently a greek would tell you they are very involved, have good swaps, have a good sisterhood and no one can deny that they are extremely stron nationally. Don't listen to the people trying to hold them down. Chances are it's Nother mid tier house that feels threatened. Better yet, one or two girls in a house feeling threatened. Follow your heart.

By: DG
by: T   

Oh honey. Middle tier? Don't go overboard. You're a random group of nothing's.

By: T
by: lOl   

Go to bed, Sorority Mom, and screw dad.

By: lOl
#6by:    

A few and not much drama

By: There are some nice

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.