facebook

sos

by:    

Ups and downs of KD snd alpha phi- I'm trying to decide!!!

Posted By: PNM
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Alpha Phi is known for taking grade risks. This means they take girls who get cut from other houses because of their GPA. They have the lowest GPA on campus, and it's even blow the all-women GPA. They're known for partying hard, though the Alpha Phi girls I've met have been nothing but sweethearts.

KD is known for just about everything you can think of. Though they're most notorious for giving out tons of snap bids every year. They're considered to have Old Money, but they have some pretty "interesting" girls. I've personally never met a KD that I've liked; they've all been rude to me, but I'm positive they don't represent the whole house and there are a ton of sweet girls in there.

By: Guest
by: Hmmm   

It's not like you have a choice in the matter. The sororities are in charge of who gets a bid

By: Hmmm
by: Well   

Alphi phi is lower tier and KD is top. Can not believe you are torn?!!

By: Well
by: Guest   

Um not really. If two houses put the same girl on their bid list, the girl will decide who she gets the bid from.

by: Guest   

Um not really. If two houses put the same girl on their bid list, the girl will decide who she gets the bid from.

by: ^   

That's only if they both put her on their bid list. She has no control over that. She can want one with all her heart, but the sorority is in control.

By: ^
#2by:    

Really! No comparison sorry

By: Ummm
#3by:    

Two very different types of girls. One very southern with old money and one very diverse and genuine.

By: Distinct
#4by:    

KD is like being in high school all over again. This will surface at pref. You will be able to tell then the definite differnce between them. Shocking those are your top 2.

By: KD

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

Not everyone rushes like you did, or I did, or anyone else. Each girls' recruitment is her personal thing. There is nothing wrong with someone having Gamma Phi and AXO or any other combination as their top two. Everyone does not live to be a XO or DDD even though those are great sororities.

By: Stop it
by: Agreed   

Not everyone goes into recruitment determined to be a certain sorority. Some actually do EXACTLY WHAT WE TELL THEM TO DO - go through and make their own decision. Very nervy to bash the sororities a PN is interested in. There is nothing wrong with either group.

By: Agreed

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.