facebook

stuck

by:    

Stuck between zeta and phi mu. What are the main differences? Any advice would help!

Posted By: Help
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Pick either since you are relying on this site for advice

By: !
#2by:    

Zeta= cheap/low rent, phi mu=uptight/moms.

By: Ok

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Grades... Look at the grade reports, this will always reveal who is more selective. But lots of toddler & tiara moms in both, if that is your thing.

By: Yes
by: Agree   

I would look at grades to help decide. Honestly, neither one would be a fit for me so it's hard to answer that. Phi mu's seem to have a stick up their asses and zeta is just kind of yuck.

By: Agree
#4by:    

I guess if you are more outgoing go with zeta because phi mu's aren't know as the "fun" girls. They take themselves way too seriously and are way more impressed with themselves than everyone else is.

By: Well
#5by:    

Phi mu is one of the least liked sororities on campus. Fact. They are try-hard, wanna-be's. They act like they are old row when everyone knows they aren't and will never be.

By: Truth
#6by:    

Are good sororities. Zetas are more funny and down to earth, and seem to actually like each other. Phi Mus are blonder, more grades oriented, and have the name. Whichever you feel more comfortable with.

By: Both
by: Agreed   

As I said n another thread, both groups are great and no one should have the nerve to publically bash PNMs choices while recruitment is still going on. That is unclled for.

By: Agreed

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.