facebook

ww

by:    

Am I the only active going out tonight for Wine Wednesday just to scout what PNMs are out since I've heard a ton of them are going out tonight?

Posted By: Lol
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Spot any out last night?

By: ?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

One. And I can't remember her name to save my life, but I'm pretty sure during voting yesterday we decided to drop her. But I'll try to look at last rounds slide shows so I can figure out a name. I mean, I'm sure there were more, but not that I recognized from slide shows or that I talked to.

By: Only
#3by:    

You must be prepping for your life as a gossipy, hypocritical old lady on GreekChat. Good luck with your empty, mean little life.

By: Haha
by: lol   

The PNMs are given rules. If they can't follow the rules for a week, how are they to be expected to follow the rules set in place by each sorority?

By: lol
by: ^^    

I wouldn't post her name on a public, anonymous forum. I would notify my standards chair and possibly friends if have in other sororities (because they've notified me of similar happenings) and it would be done in private. The commenter asked if I saw any. I replied that I saw one but couldn't remember her name and would try to figure it out. Publicly posting her name for going out would be a little too far. Lol.

By: ^^
by: But   

If your sorority has already cut her...why bother? Seems like you are a bit over zealous. Let them send their own spies. It is a little obsessive to pour back over dozens of pictures to find one girl. Let it go.

By: But

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.