facebook

gamma phi

by:    

what exactly is wrong with gamma phi? I hear a lot of people hating on them and it seems like they are very clearly the bottom house so why is that? I'm sure they "have many sweet, pretty, smart girls" but thats not what I'm asking. They just aren't exclusive enough or what? I haven't talked to a single girl who was cut by them.

Posted By: wondering
Page 2 of 2
#11by:    

I just wrote a comment about not dropping a house just because they're near the bottom on this website. Then I found this thread and thought it was great. You can see that while ever house had some mean comments, even a bottom house is actually well loved by people here. Go Greek! Don't drop out of recruitment. Give the houses that love you a chance and love them back.

By: PNMs

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#12by:    

As I sit here and read some of theses posts, I feel so sad for you. I would hate to spend my life so cruel and mean. There is nothing wrong with Gamma Phi, at all. People feel the need to get on here and down rank other houses to make themselves feel better. Every GPhi I have met has been so sweet and so friendly. They have a beautiful house and nationally they are very strong for connections. You will have an excellent pledge ship if you follow your heart.

By: So sad

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.