facebook

chi o

by:    

Messed up their schedules 😂

Posted By: Hahahaha
Page 3 of 4
#21by:    

I have a feeling Chi O will be just fine. Everyone needs to calm down.

By: Rumor or Not
#22by:    

only got 50 of their top 200? that's just great...hope this pledge class will be better..

By: they
by: Not true   

That is not true. Please quit posting a LIE!

By: Not true
#23by:    

It is true but it is very fixable. They have paid for some, they have let some know they will snap and they still got a huge amount of girls they wanted. The ones I feel bad for are he ones they didn't cut, those girls actually think they are wanted by Chi o and will find out tomorrow that isn't true. And they may haveost out on another house be a use of it.

By: True
by: Agree   

I feel bad for the girls that they don't want who cut another house that wanted them. Terrible situation.

By: Agree
#24by:    

How can they tell the PNMs they will snap bid? That sounds like dirty rushing.

By: ??

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Agreed   

I don't know how you could possibly promise snaps without it being dirty rushing. This is ridiculous.

By: Agreed
by: Active   

The only way they could tell a girl they'll snap her is if it was the night before bid day and they were actually extending her a snap. Notifying the PNM is completely dirty rushing and they could get fined. MIND YOU, sororities are only allowed to extend snap bids to girls who COMPLETELY MAXIMIZED their options and still ended up without a bid to any other house. So they could promise all they want, but unless every single other house drops the PNM despite her maximization or she's cross cut somehow, she wouldn't be eligible to get a snap anyway, so their promises really mean nothing.

By: Active
#25by:    

Is what I wanna know....how are they gonna tell the other pnms they wanted?

By: this
#26by:    

If its a rumor why would they be cutting legacies? Don't know if its true but I have heard of triple and double legs being cut and families withdrawing major donations

By: If its a rumor?
by: hopeful   

I'm a double legacy and my sister is a National Consultant for Chi O and I got cut, so I'm really hoping this is true!

By: hopeful
by: not true   

Chi Omega has an extremely large number of alums. Of course, they have to cut legacies. What is posted on this website is not true anyway.

By: not true
by: ^   

Chi O has more legacies than available spots. They cut legacies hard because they have to. If they don't think you are right for them they drop you no matter who you're related to.

By: ^
#27by:    

They have to cut legacies because of the amount. Most nationally strong houses will cut legacies... ie. ChiO TriDelt, DG, Kappa, Zeta
But it makes sense that the rumor is true if double and triple were cut because that would make sense. It was the other side to the accidental lists being submitted.

And there are ways of letting girls know without telling them... This site is an excellent example of that.

By: ChiO
by: Why in the   

World would you bring up a bottom feeder house like DG in the same breath as the others.

They give bids away

By: Why in the
#28by:    

Bump

By: ...
#29by:    

Bump

By: Bump
#30by:    

Got 70 back

By: Chi O
by: WOW   

only 70?

By: WOW

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.