facebook

chi o

by:    

Messed up their schedules 😂

Posted By: Hahahaha
Page 1 of 4
#1by:    

What do you mean they messed up their schedule?

By: candace

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: They   

dropped the first 200 girls and kept the bottom 200

By: They
by: @^   

wouldn't they be able to fix this?

By: @^
by: ACHIO   

who cares worry about your own house

By: ACHIO
#2by:    

They accidentally submitted the wrong list to Panhellenic and dropped their top 200 girls instead of their bottom 200. So anyone with Chi O on their schedule was supposed to be dropped and every girl they wanted to keep, they no longer have. They can pay $500 per girl to get back, but only if they don't already have a full schedule. Which sucks because my little sister is going through recruitment and Chi O was her top house and she got dropped accidentally and has a full schedule so I dont know that they'll be able to get her back. (P.S. yes, she's an in-house legacy to my house but decided it wasn't a good fit for her and dropped us first round.)

By: Active
#3by:    

Does this mean that they are now obligated to bid any legacies that were included in the bottom 200 that they accidentally kept?

By: So...
by: Active   

I don't think so. I think their legacy rule is they have to bid them if they make it to pref. So they could drop the legacies they don't want after this round.

By: Active
by: ^^   

bump

By: ^^
#4by:    

Does this mean their pledge class will be girls they didn't want, girls they wanted to drop?

By: ?
by: Lol   

Yes

By: Lol
by: maybe   

Not necessarily. They're paying to get girls back. They'll likely get most of their favorite girls. All houses have a fund for crap like this. It's $500 per girl they get back, which is a damn hefty fine, but I think they'll do it. Panhellenic has to have some sort of guidelines for mistakes like this.

The only thing I'm not really sure about is I heard they can't get girls back who have full schedules, but surely that can't be true and they wouldn't penalize a girl who was doing well and got asked back to the max amount of houses.

By: maybe
by: No   

There is no way they could pay a fine for each girl cut. That would be a huge financial blow to the house.

By: No
#5by:    

Or they may intentionally not reach quota and have to snap bid girls, but the girls they snap bid will actually be girls they like and accidentally dropped (if that makes any sense).

By: or
by: Wow   

But that would require the girl to risk a lot and not take any house.

Social suicide for a maybe

By: Wow
by: Axo   

That won't be done

By: Axo
#6by:    

If there is actually any bit of truth to this, I'm sure the person who submitted that list wants to die... You all realize this would be $100,000 in fines, right?

By: If
by: They   

Have the highest dues so they have the money.

What a crappy feeling for the girls who still have them

By: They
by: I think   

I think Alpha Chi has the highest dues. But regardless, the girls who got asked back are probably really uncomfortable. Knowing the house didn't want you and you're only there because of a problem must be crappy.

By: I think
#7by:    

sounds like a rumor.

By: This
by: No rumor   

It's true.

By: No rumor
#8by:    

A does of reality to them snobs

By: So happy
by: Creative   

way to try to mess up Chi O rush. Did someone get cut and start a nasty rumor?

By: Creative
#9by:    

First hand, I know that there was a 30 minute delay getting their schedules this morning. I also know that she had Chi O as one of her 8 to go back to today and that she is definitely one of their tops and she is going back there today. So, there probably was a problem but they definitely fixed it and I doubt they had to pay $500/girl.

By: Truth
by: Um   

Ok mom. You don't have a clue. Stay in LaLa land.

By: Um
by: ...   

It would def take more than 30 min to fix this! It's the actives job to make girls feel that they are one of the "tops" for their house. That's why girls feel so shocked when they get cut. It sounds like your daughter wants Chi O so this situation worked out for her!

By: ...
by: Not a rumor   

They only got 50 back

By: Not a rumor
by: Okay mother   

with noting to do, how do you KNOW she is one of their tops?

By: Okay mother
#10by:    

Don't get so feisty ladies! I'm not a Mom living in LaLa Land, wish I was and she's not my daughter. She's going back to AXO,DDD,AGD,KKG,KD,XO,Phi Mu, and Zeta today so I think she's doing pretty well….

Also, I never said it would only take 30 minutes to fix the problem, just said there was a 30 minute delay for the rushees getting their schedules. If you have actually been in a sorority at Alabama and involved with rush you know that ChiO discovered their mistake long before 9:00 am. I'm sure they were working on correcting it half the night.

By: Truth
by: Haha   

Toooooo much! Keep trolling mom.

By: Haha
by: If the mistake   

Was discovered last night, it would more than likely hit the rumor mill last night. Leads me to believe they didn't find out until this morning.

By: If the mistake

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.