facebook

promise bids

by:    

Are there any sororities known for stringing girls along through rush, or promising bids, and then dropping them on pref?

Posted By: worried
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Of course they do!

By: Hahaha
#2by:    

Chi O is known for this

By: Chi O
#3by:    

Is that you? It is called recruitment. Sometimes I say rush because my mom and her friends call it that, so I apologize if you are a PNM. However, if you are a mom, don't worry.

By: Mom
by: ^    

Funny

By: ^
#4by:    

Big time

By: Tri Delt does
#5by:    

Chi O and Tri Delt are well known for this. Which is why the "Big Chi O Rush Mistake of 2014" is so funny, if the rumor is true. Although i feel for the girls at their parties since they will know they are the ones they DIDN't want to invite back. For the PNM's, I want is to work out. For ChiO, they have been dirty rushing for years and this might be payback.

By: Yep
by: Nervous   

They have been extremely kind to me and put me in front for their skit today... But I'm not the typical girl they would bid... Do you think this may be what they're doing to me?

By: Nervous
by: @^   

yes

By: @^
by: @Nervous   

No, not necessarily. Maybe you are exactly what they re looking for. Don't down yourself. Many Chios are genuinely "extremely kind". There is no reason to assume they don't love you. Just never set your heart on one group too early. keep all your options open.

By: @Nervous
by: Embrass   

Another house
Do you really want to be someone's 2nd choice.
You would not take that off a guy, your friends why from recruitment from total strangers.

A front row seat in the skit means nothing. The seats are per assigned.

By: Embrass
#6by:    

bump

By: ##
#7by:    

I'm from the north and tridelt hasn't dropped me... From what I've been told this isn't common, so do you think they like me or are they BSing me?

By: North

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Look at the    

Facts.... They took 1-2 % of OOS last year. That is 1 or two of the entire new member class.

You do the math don't be played for a fool.

By: Look at the
#8by:    

I liked them but like others too

By: PNM

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.