facebook

recs

by:    

How much do letters of rec actually matter??

Posted By: Pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Most girls who want to be in a sorority are the driven over achieves. Like attracts like. This school has an amazing Greek system and being in it is an honor.

If all girls look the same on paper of course the recs make a difference.

By: Face it
#2by:    

Most girls who want to be in a sorority are the driven over achieves. Like attracts like. This school has an amazing Greek system and being in it is an honor.

If all girls look the same on paper of course the recs make a difference.

By: Face it

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

It matters.
It matters A LOT.

By: Yes
#4by:    

Grades are the most important factor, but there are other factors, too, such as involvement in extracurriculars, influence of a biological sister currently in a house, reputation, looks.

By: Yes
#5by:    

Two years ago, I got into my top house that is an Old Row house and said to be extremely competitive. I didn't have a rec for that house or know anyone in it. However, I know that I got cut from a few houses based on the fact that I didn't have a rec or know anyone in the house. So it depends on the house and how much they like you.

By: Active
by: Pnm   

How many recs would make me stand out?

By: Pnm
#6by:    

They matter. They serve as letters of introduction. Why give a sorority a reason not to invite you back?

By: Impt.

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.