facebook

sorority ranking, go.

by: PNM

What are the best sororities on campus?

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Opinion   

No specific order within the tiers. This is my opinion based on last years pledge class/all things considered. Mind you, my opinion is my opinion, and I'm sure some people would change some of the houses around, just to be clear. This is not a definitive list.

1. AXO, Phi Mu, XO
2. KKG, DDD
3. KD, Alpha Gam
4. ZTA, Pi Phi, AOPi
5. ADPi, DZ, DG, APhi
6. Theta, Gamma Phi

By: Opinion
by: niceAug 10, 2014 2:54:29 PM

In my option chi o and alpha gam would be down one and kd would be up one, but this is pretty good

By: nice
by: opinionAug 10, 2014 3:01:04 PM

Yeah, now looking at it, I would probably leave AXO and Phi Mu as top and move Chi O down to row 2.

By: opinion
by: Ok momsAug 10, 2014 3:34:55 PM

All actives are pretty busy... Time to find a new hobby and get off of Greek rank. Everyone thinks their sorority is the best. So many people with agendas on here...

By: Ok moms
by: lol excuse youAug 10, 2014 5:15:46 PM

We alternated days and I had today off. I mean, I still had to be in the house and such, but I didn't rush girls today. I'm not a mom. Please go be rude elsewhere. Thanks bye. :)

By: lol excuse you
by: OhAug 10, 2014 5:23:18 PM

So sorry! I thought for sure it would be a mom who would start such a self-promoting,attention seeking post. My mistake! Sounds like you are a huge asset to your sorority since they gave you the day off from rushing girls today. You would def be in "the know" for sure! Sounds like the PNM's should totally take your advice. Bye girl. Byeeeee!!!!!

By: Oh
by: LoLAug 10, 2014 5:53:11 PM

Ok, you may not be a mom but you sound like one. Excuse you. And such. Mind you. All things considered. If you aren't a mom you sure do sound like one. Oh, and thanks for giving us the heads up that this is not a "definitive" list because you sound like such an expert on the Greek life here that I would have thought that this list was set in stone and just soooo official. Wow. How did you find the time to check out all of these sororities pledge classes from last year?! You must really be in the know!

By: LoL
by: HaAug 10, 2014 7:02:36 PM

Some a hole actually posted rankings lol.

By: Ha
#2  by: Mmmmmm    

Interesting question to be asked by someone at 10:52 a.m. since the PNMs and actives are all busy with their visits all day. You will get a different list from everyone who posts because they all feel their sorority is the best!

By: Mmmmmm
by: ExactlyAug 12, 2014 12:22:26 AM

Get a life mom!

By: Exactly
#3  by: sorority   

1. AXO, DDD, XO
2. AGD, KD, Phi Mu
3. KKG, ZTA, Pi Phi
4. AOPi, ADPi, DG
5. Alpha Phi, Theta, DZ, GPhi

By: sorority
by: OMGAug 10, 2014 7:28:59 PM

Just stop. You are delusional.

By: OMG
by: Phi MuAug 10, 2014 8:45:22 PM

Phi Mu needs to be number 2

By: Phi Mu
by: UmAug 10, 2014 8:55:41 PM

Phi mu would not post this. It's someone trying to set us up for criticism.

By: Um
#4  by: Accurate   

Pretty good but a
Switch AGD and Kappa

By: Accurate
#5  by: Hi mom   

Please stop. You are making my sorority look stupid. But really...

By: Hi mom
#6  by: definitive rankings   

1. Alpha Phi, Theta, DZ, GPhi
2. AOPi, ADPi, DG
3. KKG, ZTA, Pi Phi
4. AGD, KD, Phi Mu
5. AXO, DDD, XO

Now don't call me a mom just because I'm not rushing right now. I'm definitely an active from a lower house.\n\n\n\n\n

By: definitive rankings
#7  by: Nownow   

Ranking, schmanking.

By: Nownow
#8  by: sororitysohard   

Sorry but I see it as:
1. AXO, DDD, AGD
2. KD, XO, AOPi
3. KKG, ZTA, Pi Phi
4. Phi Mu, ADPi, DG
5. Alpha Phi, Theta, DZ, GPhi

By: sororitysohard
by: Not even closeAug 13, 2014 7:13:02 AM

Times have changed at bama and old row does not have the quality girls that new row has. Just because you are old row at bama it doesn't make you "the best" any more. Sorry mom. You are stuck in the past. Please get a life of your own and stop living through your daughter. Your rankings show how completely out of touch you are.

By: Not even close
by: HmmAug 13, 2014 1:19:06 PM

APhi is NOT on the bottom, below DG. Please. AGD is NOT on the top, though I love those girls. Other than that, maybe it works.

By: Hmm
by: ^Aug 13, 2014 1:22:09 PM

Bhahahhahhahahha ok girl

By: ^
#9  by: Lol   

These are obviously just moms because they're stuck in the mindset of "old row is better than new row." This is ridiculous. AGD, kappa, and KD are terrible. Zta and Pi phi are better than half of old row, and AOPI is on a par with at least 2 of them. Good try.

By: Lol
by: You Couldn'tAug 13, 2014 7:06:25 AM

be more misguided, AOPi sweetie.

By: You Couldn't
#10  by: So   

Give the ranking a rest Mom! Actives and PNM's need their rest for another big day tomorrow!

By: So
by: Go away trollsAug 13, 2014 11:24:12 AM

You have grouped several of the top old row houses way too low so it's ovi you don't go here.

You have moved some of our strong middle houses to the bottom, as if.
And the struggling new houses are now upper middle, Lordy lady take your meds!

By: Go away trolls
by: Exactly Aug 13, 2014 2:40:48 PM

Dead give away that this is a mom who knows nothing.

By: Exactly

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.