facebook

chi omega

by:    

How seriously does Chi Omega take legacies? What exactly is their legacy policy?

Posted By: Question
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

They could fill two or three pledge classes with just legacies. Unless you are totally outstanding in every other area, or you mom/grandmother donated a million for the new house, or your sister is currently in the house, you're no better than the lowliest PNM who's the first in her fam to go to college.

By: Obscure

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

I think that XO has the same legacy policy as most other sororities on campus. They have a ton of legacies that come through, so you can't just rely on that alone. You need to stand out in other ways, but with my sororities, if you're a legacy and you make it through to Preference round, you'll get a bid from them if you want it/rank them first. I know this is the case with most other sororities on campus, especially the old row ones. But this doesn't mean you'll get a bid automatically by any means.

By: i think
#3by:    

Chi O is notorious for dropping legacies.

By: idk
#4by:    

I am not a leagaxy and non southern, Last year I preffed ChiO and they dropped a BEAUTIFUL girl in my RhoChi group who was a legacy after 3rd round.

By: Las year

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.