facebook

should i?

by:    

If I lived in the south for 7 years , and now live in a state in the midwest, is this something I should bring up? I know that some sororities are big on where you come from. No I am not setting my heart on old row at all or anything, I do plan to maximize my options, but I was just curious if this would be a good thing to bring up, or just something I should keep to myself. Thanks!

Posted By: pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

say "I'm from ___" whichever southern place you are talking about.

By: Just
by: pnm   

Thanks for your reply, but should I still say that considering the other 11 years of my life I lived in the midwest? I spent 7 years of my childhood in the South, but the other 11 in the midwest. I feel like they would feel as though I was misinforming them if I said "I'm from _______"...

By: pnm
#2by:    

Southern vs Rest of World. Get a life and stop thinking so small... kudos to the "non Southern" women who bring some diversity

By: real world outside

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

I also have 11 years that I lived in the Midwest! I like to think I am a mixture of both, thanks for your reply though!

#3by:    

It will prob come up during a convo as to why you decided to go to Bama if you are from the Midwest. Even though there are many great schools in the Midwest (that are probably much better than UA), you lived for 7 years in the South and wanted to return for college.

By: South

Thank you so much that is seriously perfect! I appreciate your help!

#4by:    

Why are you asking here? Go to your school forum to ask.

By: Obscure

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.