facebook

hey everyone!

by:    

Ato and sigma chi are not good fraternities no matter what they say on this website. There pledges suck, and literally never have party's. Only thing going for them are nice houses.

Posted By: Sx and ato
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

I attended a rush event here thinking they were good due to this website but they are really awful, ato on the other hand well I've never heard of them

By: Sx
#2by:    

I hear sigma chi aren't very good also, but it seems like they really do self rank a lot but there house' is pretty sweet but I just hear bad things about them outside of this site a lot

By: Curious
#3by:    

Someone other than sigma chi is on this site, they have fallen in the ranks HARD the past years

By: Finally
#4by:    

Both aren't very good but pretty sure atos better than sx

By: ?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

This statement is 100% true. especially concerning ATO. All they have is a big house that comes with high dues

By: rmft
#6by:    

So true!!

By: Yes!
#7by:    

great houses

By: ^^
#8by:    

Both are very mediocre I'd say lambda chi and kappa sig are on there way ahead of these two if not already

By: No doubt
by: haha   

Nobody would say that dude.

By: haha
#9by:    

Sigma chi has a lot of parties. I hung out there a lot last year. We were paired with them for homecoming so I met a lot of the guys and they were really cool. ATO never parties but sigma chi definitely does.

By: AXO active
by: Lol   

Your not a girl

By: Lol
by: Oook   

Ok sx enough acting as a girl

By: Oook
#10by:    

I'm an ato and we are better than sx by a lot , sx is on the downfall an has been for awhile there not even relevant anymore if they ever were.

By: Ato

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.