facebook

say

by:    

is it fair to say that mizzou betas, UA dke and SAE are the three top chapters in the SEC?

Posted By: fair
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Half of the fraternities at Alabama are better than anything Mizzou could produce.

No one cares about Mizzou

By: Umm
by: lol    

ur telling me betas at mizzou cant pull and go hard as half the Alabama frats? pretty sure the only houses that can compete with beta is UA die because the SAE chapter at UA is a heartbeat from getting shutdown

By: lol
by: srry drunk    

DKE not die

By: srry drunk
by: Yes   

Mizzou isn't in the same tier as Alabama. Get lost

By: Yes
#2by:    

Mizzou's best doesn't even compare to Alabama's mid tiers. As a matter of fact, nothing mizzou produces is even on par with the elite of the SEC.

By: lmao
by: fsu    

pike along with ut fiji is on par though

By: fsu
#3by:    

I don't even think most people view dke as top two here anymore. So no.

By: Dude
by: honestquestion   

Are you legally retarded?

By: honestquestion
by: ^^^   

well they seem to come and go

By: ^^^
by: who   

who would you put in top 2 if not dke?

By: who
#4by:    

From a girl's perspective I think there's a clear top four but no one agrees on a top two here. For every person you talk to that says DKE is their favorite house, there's at least one or two that maybe don't have it in their top five. But idk it varies between pc. I don't think their freshmen this year were very popular.

By: B
#5by:    

Dke isn't top two anymore, there quality of pledges is terrible

By: Woah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: yea    

But if SAE gets booted they will be right back up top

By: yea
by: Hmm   

I'd have to disagree. I think that'd be either KA, EN, or OX in most people's eyes. Most have DKE in the mix, but very few that I know view them as number 1 these past few years

By: Hmm
#6by:    

When your house is across the street from the stadium, you're #1. When the University helps you pay for your house, you're #1.

Who has these honors? DKE.

Who doesn't have these honors? SAE, EN, etc.

By: rolltide2015
by: um   

That doesnt speak for the quality of guys in the house now. And when the house is full of legacy inbreds they are lagging behind other houses member wise.

By: um
#7by:    

all those houses would be top at most schools. only uga sae and ka compare along with uf sigma chi..... (hate to admit it but fsu pike has to be in the talk even though there not sec)

By: tbh
by: Most    

middle tier houses at a D1 state school with a decent Greek system would be top at most schools.

By: Most

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.