facebook

last bit of advice

by:    

My last and final piece of advice as work week begins....
PNMs :
Follow your heart, the person you are now will not be who you are in a year, choose a house you love, NOT based on tent talk. Biggest and best advice I can give.

You know who your TRUE self is, not the person all dressed and polished for recruitment, your TRUE self has to fit in.
Remember: you have already been in HS, do you really want another 4 years of HS ? If not choose carefully.
If you are worried about "fitting in" a certain house then you probably won't, you will know when you fit in.
Every house at Alabama is great, they all have a mix of girls. There are excellent houses that are not old row because their nationals don't allow them to be sponsored by alcohol companies. Trust me you won't care.
The houses all participate in events together, they all swap, and no guys care what house you are in. They care what kind of girl you are and will base how they treat you on that one thing, not what letters you wear.
Have fun

It will be a stressful but fun week! Have fun and good luck!!!!

Posted By: Active
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Great advice.

By: Yes!
#2by:    

Guys do actually somewhat care what your letters are, but it isn't a deal-breaker.

By: letteredman
by: ehh...   

The hotter you are the less relevant your letters become.

By: ehh...
#3by:    

I never ask what sorority a girl is in unless I'm trying to start conversation. Don't care and in a year, no one cares.

By: Nah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

Good advice! Thanks!!!

By: Good
#5by:    

I would like to add, don't talk bad about ANY house. You don't know who is listening. Ever.

By: Add
#6by:    

Smile

By: Well said

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.