facebook

racism?

by:    

It's my senior year and I'm a legacy of DG. My mom wants me to rush at UF but I really want to get out of Florida and go to Alabama but I've heard stories about how there was discrimination in a lot of sororites. Is this still happening? I'm hispanic and I'm really interested in going to UA but if it's still like that then I might as well be a DG at UF

Posted By: gringa
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Don't engage... This is a troll starting crap.

By: Troll

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: lmao   

LOL I'm an upcoming senior in highschool and i need to start applying for colleges right now you idiots, that's why I'm asking

By: lmao
#2by:    

LOL I'm an upcoming senior in highschool and i need to start applying for colleges right now you idiots, that's why I'm asking.

By: lmao
by: Okay   

Well all southern sororities are 99% white, including florida. I think DG there has one African American. DG here is not even good, so if you have your heart set being a DG, I would go to Florida where they're actually good. But it might be easier to get a bid here since they're lower tier.

By: Okay
#3by:    

this trolling has got to stop. please everyone, stop engaging.

By: enough already

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.