facebook

pledge wear

by:    

Hey y'all. I already accepted a bid to one of the fraternities at Alabama and I'm very excited to get things rolling come the fall semester. I have one big issue though, and that is what should we wear as pledges?

I've heard tidbits about clothing; polo shirts with no logo, khakis, and work boots every day of the week. I also heard about white button downs, navy blazers, and crimson colored ties on gamedays.

If I have all the basic ideas down, that's great! The issue then is what do they mean by "work boots," any specific kind of polo, and whether or not we can wear ties with patterns on them.

Any help would be appreciated! Can't wait to see y'all this coming fall semester!

Posted By: New Guy
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Idk about the khakis and work boots but generally, your chapter will tell you what you need to buy. Generally, it's a solid labeless polo tucked in with a belt, straight-leg jeans, and New Balance tennis shoes. But maybe they're changing it up this year.

By: Jc

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Contact your pledge master. Perhaps they mean actual work boots, like her construction workers wear. I know Academy sells some great solid work boots and hiking boots. And no designs on the ties.

By: Jc
#3by:    

UA has deemed "pledge gear" as unacceptable. Game day coat and tie will still be in place. Check with your recruitment team and they will let you know what will be needed.

By: advice
#4by:    

It varies by house just wait til you get here

By: dude

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.