facebook

guys and sororities

by:    

I'm rushing this year as a freshman and I'm keeping my options open but I have a feeling I'm going new row…Do old row guys care if you're not old row? Do guys in general care if you're in a good or bad sorority? I'm just curious please don't be rude!

Posted By: PNM
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

The houses don't care whether you are old row or new row. And you will not meet your future husband at a swap or a band party so it doesn't matter anyway. Join a sorority bc of your heart. Not based on guys.

By: All
#2by:    

No. When you go to a house they don't ask what house your in. As long as your not socially awkward they could care less what your letters are. The only true people who will judge you based solely off your letters are other sorority members, which is actually kind of sad.

By: active

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: false   

if you go to Phi Gam, DKE, or SAE, they will question which one you're in. They'l say things like,"didn't you say you were a Tri Delt or Alpha Chi?" etc. Once they found out you're New Row you'll be instantly shunned. It happened to me and my friends

By: false
by: false   

Everyone everywhere will ask you what sorority you're in if nothing else for a conversation starter. And the commentor above me is right, those houses WILL shun you if you're new row, and KA as well.

By: false
by: IMO   

They honestly don't care if you are hot enough. Period.

By: IMO
#3by:    

And to add to that, every house thinks something negative about other houses so the whole stereotype thing is really irrelevant in my opinion. Just go with what house you feel fits you.

By: active
#4by:    

I'm new row and I've dated an SAE and a DKE. But it shouldn't matter to you. If you're cool and you're hanging with cool guys, it shouldn't matter. The guys who don't date girls based on their sorority are the losers of the greek community, ie they never actually get laid.

By: no...
#5by:    

Not true, they absolutely don't care. Shun? What are we Amish? Lol

By: No
#6by:    

Guys only care if
1. - you're hot and
2. - you brought beer.

By: Huh
by: &   

3 if you put out.
Some houses have reps for sleeping around (APhi) so that's why they ask in my opinion.

By: &
by: Agree   

They would rather swap with some houses on weekend because of easy reps

Just a fact of our Greek system.

By: Agree
#7by:    

Guys don't care at all. Looking for easy freshman girls. Do t care what house you are from.

By: Guys
#8by:    

Completely untrue, fraternities don't care what house you are in. If they want to get laid they look for easy girls ( in every house) if they are looking for a girlfriend, they look for girlfriend material ( in every house). Follow your heart.

By: Completely

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.