facebook

out of state

by:    

I'm from California and really concerned about sorority recruitment. I have absolutely no connections in Alabama, but I'm a legacy for AGD and DDD and I have rec letters for every house. I have a 4.6 weighted GPA from high school with a lot of involvement and community service. I'm not exceptionally good looking but I am signed with an agency. Do I stand a chance at getting a bid from any sorority?

Posted By: worried
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

It sounds like someone is fishing for compliments. I don't know you. No one does. We can't tell you how you're going to do.

By: It
#2by:    

Just know that tons of people who are "total packages" go through rush here. High GPAS, involvement and looks are all over the place. But people from all over the country get bids. Remember, there's a high percentage of people from other states going to school here. Most girls end up in a chapter. The ones who don't usually drop out on their own. It sounds like you have your recs and everything in order, so you should be fine. Put your best foot forward, keep an open mind and really look for the best fit. Good luck!

By: ...
#3by:    

why would anyone with a 4.6 to Alabama? Seriously?

By: troll detector

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: ^^^^   

True, but but they won'd have to pay a dime.

By: ^^^^
by: ^   

I have a friend coming to Alabama from OOS with somewhere above a 4.0 who is coming for free

By: ^
#4by:    

agreeing with the first commenter here. every piece of criteria you just listed sounds like a great bonus, not a concern. with those stats, why would you seek validation on an anonymous website, other than for compliments?

By: um
#5by:    

You had me interested until the "signed with an agency" bit. Geez, that is pathetic, honestly.

By: Wow
#6by:    

You'll do fine. however, unless you know girls in the houses, your AGD and DDD connections may not mean much. Look at who's on your invitation list every day...go with the groups where you feel welcomed and wanted.

By: Listen
#7by:    

If you are for real, everyone is going to figure out who you are on the things you listed, should have just put your name and social security number down too.

By: Troll
by: yes   

If you really do have a 4.6 gap congrats we know who you are. I guarantee you are the only girl going through recruitment with a gpa that high. Your also from florida so thank you for identifying yourself to all of greek rank.

By: yes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.