facebook

for the actives

by:    

On average about how much did y'all spend on sorority life in general freshman year? I know it varies per house and that there are numbers listed online, but i just was wondering from a personal standpoint.

Posted By: PNM
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

For my sorority, dues were about $3500 for the first semester, but that includes like one time pledging fees and our pin so they went down significantly the next semester. Second semester dues were like $3100. I also spent about $400 on t shirts, which isn't completely necessary but believe me when I say you are going to want to buy them if you have the money. I had friends who originally didn't want to waste money on t shirts but they eventually changed their ways and bought them. You are also going to spend money on clothes for swaps/date parties/formulas so maybe add in an extra $300 on that but it could be less depending on the clothes you already have.

By: Active
#2by:    

Easily 6 to 7

By: Houses
#3by:    

About 7500 total for every thing

By: Price

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

When you purchase tshirts do you just give your sorority cash or are the bills mailed to your house?

By: pnm
by: Most of them    

Are billed to you account. You can pay them online along with your monthly dues.

By: Most of them
by: We    

We purchase them online with your debit/credit card. Some sororities have a purchase find too where you put money in an account just for buying tshirts and stuff

By: We

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.