facebook

presidential scholars

by:    

Hi! I'm going through recruitment next year at Alabama and I know it is one of the most competitive (especially since I am coming from out-of-south). That being said, I am really looking at mid-to-low tier sororities because I know it's really hard to get into the top when you don't have any real connections already in the houses.

However, I am wondering which houses look most favorably on having the Presidential Scholarship at Alabama (and like to see high GPA/ test scores). I just want to know which ones I should realistically look into because there are just so many here!

Posted By: PNM
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

We don't know what type of scholarship you have. We just care if you are a well-rounded person--good presentation (I.e. You put effort into how you look), good grades, involvement in high school/want to be involved in college.

By: We
#2by:    

All sororities look favorably on any woman with excellent grades and scholarships. Do not limit yourself to so-called "mid-to-low tier" sororities. All the sororities at Alabama have excellent scholars...and some not-so-excellent. They all have outstanding women, middle-of-the-road women, and even some poor students.

Look for a place where you feel welcomed and at home.

Frankly, you have little to say about it anyway. Your biggest choice will be how you rank the sororities you have left after the final round of parties.

By: Real
#3by:    

Be yourself
You will Meet everyone at all houses, then your options will get narrowed so make the most of it.Take good mental notes and it will be easy for you to finish the process.

By: No one cares

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.