facebook

curious

by:    

In what land other than Alabama, would a low house GPA not automatically put a house on the bottom? Are you kidding me? Look at their GPA!!! It is lower than the female student body. How about we make academics important! What a joke.

Posted By: APhi/ZTA/GammaPhi
Page 2 of 2
#11by:    

I'll say that there are other things that have embarrassed our greek system, like segregation. According to the story I've heard, one of our lowest sororities used to be a mid level sorority but then they integrated 10 years before Bama was really ready for it and was consigned to the basement for that. I'd say in what land other than Alabama could a house be punished that long for following the charter that all panhellenic houses are supposed to follow.

There's a lot to be embarrassed about, not only grades....

By: ranking
by: agree   

This is really true. It says a lot about us.

By: agree
by: that   

was 10 years ago, none of those girls are in the houses. the girls today have no problems integrating and are excited to welcome sisters of all races. only thing stopping us is alumnai sometimes, which we have NO control over.

By: that
#12by:    

That's what Alabama sororities do... They hold each other down. Look at what they say and do to all the newer houses... DG, APhi, and GPhi and Theta. Rather than build them up and support them. They get on here and tear them down. What a shame.

By: That's

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#13by:    

Grades

By: What

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.