facebook

fraternity's

by: Ua

What fraternity's are known for their hazing?

Posted By: Ua
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ...   

DKE, EN, SAE, KA, PIKE, EX, and for some reason last year Delta Chi.

By: ...
by: ...Jul 16, 2014 4:24:59 PM

both

By: ...
by: questionJul 16, 2014 6:34:25 PM

Is the rush chair the same guy as the pledge educator?

By: question
by: don't worryJul 16, 2014 6:40:28 PM

No, you won't know them until you're a pledge. I just have an inside source on both, but I wouldn't ever tell a rushee anyway.

By: don't worry
#2  by: ya   

DKE, SAE, KA are pretty bad on the old row side and worse than anything on new row

On new row Pikes been in trouble a couple times for hazing pretty bad but I think they toned it down last year. I've heard DX is pretty crappy as well.

By: ya
by: damnJul 16, 2014 6:33:46 PM

Heard that its common for these fraternities to break the pledge class presidents arm..

By: damn
by: DawgJul 16, 2014 9:42:42 PM

Well, "damn", you are an idiot and a liar

By: Dawg
by: DawgJul 16, 2014 9:49:45 PM

AlsO, "ya", you have never heard a damn word about DX's pledgeship because you have never heard their name mentioned anywhere on campus. Not even once.

By: Dawg
by: Bama12Jul 18, 2014 1:47:59 AM

Delt, KS and DX are new row houses that don't garner as much attention but have histories of hazing and trouble making. Each has been kicked off campus or put on probation numerous times. These three houses have been in more trouble than any of the other new row houses in the past 20 years. Maybe that's appealing to some. Who knows.

By: Bama12
#3  by: tgh   

The better question would be who doesn't haze. ATO & LXA

By: tgh
#4  by: DKE   

Fact
Last year had new members kick toothpicks under toenails.

By: DKE
by: seriouslyJul 18, 2014 3:33:45 PM

That just isn't true.

By: seriously
#5  by: Old Row   

New row is pretty ok

By: Old Row
#6  by: Bama   

This whole old row gets hazed the worst is ridiculous, some old row houses haze really hard and some don't. the same with new row, I know a few new row houses that get it way worse than some of the old row fraternity's and I know some(theta chi) that don't even get touched, doesn't matter if its old row or new row

By: Bama
by: yesJul 17, 2014 9:14:41 PM

^100% true

By: yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.