facebook

alabama

by:    

I was registered to go to Alabama, but changed my mind. I keep an eye on this site for my new school but still check in at Alabama. I can honestly say you are an embarrassment to Greeks in the US and I am going to anothe SEC SCHOOLand they are nothing like you. Have fun with your rude, self riteous, backwards, hillbilly ways.!oh, and by the way.... Alabama "money" is a joke compared to other states. And maybe if you are that wealthy .... Your "machine" should elect people that can improve education so Alabama doesn't have to take all of us "out of state" people to make it a decent schiool. Look at this website, you should all be ashamed.

Posted By: Rude
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Sing it sister

By: Agreed
#2by:    

So go. Looking back and gloating seems to be your problem.

By: right............

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Wow, you're so smart. Like my stupid hillbilly Alabama education could barely understand what you were saying.

Seriously? Go away, troll. This our site...whatever other SEC school site is yours. We don't want you here just like you wouldn't want us posting on yours. It's pathetic.

By: Wow
#4by:    

Proofread.

By: One Word
#5by:    

Please learn to spell.

By: Please
#6by:    

Obviously this poster isn't going to Vanderbilt because he/she can't form a correct sentence to save his/her life.

By: Obviously
#7by:    

I am not going to Vanderbilt, but I was certainly accepted to Alabama. You are the laughing stock of the SEC. So keep it going.

By: No
by: Okay   

I definitely will keep it going. People on this site say stupid things, but that is not an accurate representation of The University of Alabama or of its Greek system. Anyone with half of a brain would know that and since apparently you thought at one point in time that UA was worth of your awesome and glorious presence, I know that you must have liked it at some point. I do not understand the idiocy it takes for someone who isn't even in a fraternity or sorority and isn't even IN COLLEGE YET to come on here and act holier than thou towards people who have experienced way more than he/she has. It's honestly just pathetic and that's the nicest way I can describe it. You need to rethink your priorities if you actually think that you coming and posting on here doesn't make you look bitter and lame. I have attended UA for almost 4 years now and I love my school--something that you cannot even say yet because you haven't attended a single day of classes at whatever other SEC school you have chosen to attend--and a stupid, barely-out-of-high-school little girl/boy is not going to change that. And if you thought that your badly worded and misspelled post was going to do that, you were sorely mistaken. Maybe after you've grown up and gone through a couple of years of college you can see how stupid your behavior really is.

By: Okay
#8by:    

Please go find the school you ARE planning to attend on this website and let us know how kind and genteel they are. There are always a couple of jerks on every one I have ever looked at.

By: Honestly
#9by:    

Don't let the door hit ya where the Good Lord split ya!

By: BYE FELICIA!
#10by:    

Go drink some bleach. Everyone will be better off as result

By: Haha
by: wow   

I go to Alabama and that was one of the worst comments ive ever seen on here.

By: wow
by: WHAT   

This is absolutely HORRIBLE. How DARE you use a reference like this. You are a disgrace to our university

By: WHAT
by: ugh   

This is disgusting. You are a disgusting human being

By: ugh
by: what   

the f.u..ck is wrong with you

By: what

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.