facebook

real 2014 rankings

by:    

AXO/DDD/XO

KKG/Zeta

Pi Phi/KD/Phi Mu

Alpha Gam/AOPi/DZ/DG

ADPi/Theta/Alpha Phi/GPhi

Facts are facts and it's clear that certain houses have clearly fallen while others have risen. If you think otherwise, you're either unhappy with your ranking or you're just ignorant.

Posted By: Senior
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Switch Pi Phi with Zeta, AOII with Alpha Gam, and Theta with ADPi and this thing is spot on.

By: Almost
by: Def   

Definitely agree with AOII and Theta moving up, but I don't think Pi Phi should be that high. Maybe switch Pi Phi and Phi Mu and leave zeta where they are.

By: Def
by: Lolz   

Yeah ok Zeta

By: Lolz
#2by:    

And you haven't learned anything in the last 4 years.

You and this ranking is just whacked!

By: Wow your a senior
#3by:    

This is so accurate.

By: Bump
#4by:    

On the mark. Switch Theta with APhi and Pi Phi with KD and you've got yourself a winner.

By: Wow
#5by:    

Please! You just posted this mess on another thread. DG is NOT above anyone but Gamma Phi...maybe Theta.

By: Whatever

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

I love the tag line..."You are unhappy with your ranking or ignorant". Honestly, No one I know would agree with this ranking. What makes you the absolute authority? Nothing. I love my ZTA and Pi Phi friends, but no one would rank them that high, nor Aphi that low.
Or DG above ADPi.

By: Please

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.