facebook

first circle?

by:    

Okay, I'm from out of state and I finally get the old row new row thing, but what is first circle? Why do certain sororities throw a party if they weren't the first ones on campus? Just curious, it doesn't affect my views on which house I want to rush or anything. Thanks!

Posted By: PNM
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

First Circle is a group of three houses that actually had their own houses first. These houses are KD, Alpha Gam, and Tri Delt. There used to be a Second Circle but I'm not sure what houses were in it. First Circle is coveted just like being Old Row if not more, but it's not as touted as being Old Row. Out of the three, KD and Tri Delt are pretty hard to get bids from, unless you become a snap bid (mainly to KD). Alpha Gam is more open to diversity amongst their chapter than the other two.

By: Well
#2by:    

Appreciate the explanation. Thanks!

By: Thank you

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.